Please leave your pawprint so we'll know you were here!

It's a Beagle-rific Life

Monday, August 13, 2007

Stuffies Get a Bath, Begging for Popcorn

Yesterday Momma decided that our stuffies needed a bath.
We had dragged some of them outside after a big rainshower and they got really muddy. Here they are hanging up on the line after their bath.

We tried, but we just couldn't reach 'em. We need one of the really tall dogs to come pluck 'em off the line. Hee Hee.Tonight we begged for popcorn. Don't we look convincing? We must, because it worked.



We ate so much, we had to have a nap after.
I, Eddie, napped with my favorite stuffie, Hedgehog. He didn't get muddie. I take good care of Hedgehog..... Till I am ready to start tearing him apart. Hah!

Bella's class is going good. She has learned lots of worthless stuff. Like how to sit, walk on a leash, stay put when told. She is getting so brainwashed. Poor thing.

Till next time, Love each other.
Whoofs & Baroos,
Eddie & Peaches

15 comments:

Kerrio said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only person who does that!

ROFL..

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwwww you must be all worn up from leaping up trying to get your wet stuffies off the clothesline! hehehehe They look so funny hanging there! I hope the neighbors didn't see them!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Do your stuffies smell nice now after their bath? Maybe if you left me stand on your head, I can help you reach and get your stuffies down..


~ Girl girl

Ferndoggle said...

Mom always washes our stuffies to try & trick us into thinking they are new. We are waaaaay smarter than that.

Glad Bella's class is going well. School is fun!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Sitting, staying, shaking aren't being brainwashed, that is how you get treats. We have some toys, but rather play with the coconuts.

Joe Stains said...

thank dog my mom doesnt wash our toys, we have them good and stinky like we like them! I might let her do it for some popcorn though!!

Casper and pals said...

Aww you look so cute sleeping with your stuffie! Sweet dreams !!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

my stuffie usually dun get bath...when they get dirty enough, they looks damage enuf to b thrown out...poor thing

Peanut said...

Hmm washed stuffies does that mean no good leftover slobber? Tell Bella she needs to rebel. No class

Bella said...

Good work with the begging - it never works for me, I should take lessons from you guys.
Wuffs
Bella

Randi said...

Hi Eddie & Peaches!
My mom washes my stuffies sometimes too..when they smell bad...but hanging them on the line is just torture! I'd try really hard to rip them off...& my brothers favorite toy (well, one of them) was his hedgehog! He just loved that thing to shreds!
Love & Licks,
Randi

Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh my... at least the ones getting the bath is the stuffies, not you!! When mom washes my toys, I will sit and stare at them till they are dry... trust me, it's a tedious task but I gotto pawtect what's mine.. =)

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Guys,
Nice collection of stuffies. Oh how we would love to come over and tear them apart with you! And popcorn too, I'm sure we'd like that.
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

PreciOus said...

This is great! Now you all can make your stuffies dirty all over again! *Grinz*

Snuggle,
Precious

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

My stuffies never last long enough to be washed! They're usually destroyed in about 5 minutes. Hehehe! Jx