Please leave your pawprint so we'll know you were here!

It's a Beagle-rific Life

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Middle name game - Bella & Peaches


My middle name is "Mae." Very short and simple. For the rules, see Eddie's middle name game down there \/ in Eddie's middle name game post.

Anyhoo,

M stands for MORE! After I'm done eating, I want MORE, MORE, MORE!
A stands for ALL! Give me all you have!
E stands for EVERYTHING! I want EVERYTHING you can give me. I've been a hungry abandoned street urchin and I want to be sure I get fed PLENTY!

There 'tis folks.
Tags, I'll will stick with Eddie's tags.

Okay, I guess its my turn. My middle name is Marie. Sweet Peaches Marie is me. Tee Hee!

M is for More! I always want more, too. I beg all the time.
A is for Affectionate. I love to give snuggles and kisses.
R is for Rowdy. Have you seen the video in our post a while back. You see how rowdy I can get!
I is for Imperfections, of which I have few.
E is for elegant. I am the most elegant Beagle you will ever meet. I even have dainty feet.

Tee hee! I made a rhyme. Baroooooo.

Pooches Smooches,
Love, Bella & Peaches

4 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You doggies have such nice middle names and I like the M=More part.


~ Girl girl

Snowball said...

Hi Peaches and Bella,

You gals look so good together. You are so photogenic.

Thank you for doing the survey and please thank Eddie and Lady for doing the survey for me too.

Luv,
Snowball

Myeo said...

We like the fact that both your names have the 'more, part in it.

Love
Boy n Baby

Joe Stains said...

bella you sound like tanner, he eats so much its like he has never been fed before!