Please leave your pawprint so we'll know you were here!

It's a Beagle-rific Life

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Bathtime

Momma ambushed us today! First I, Eddie, got shaved and a bath. No warning. Just here we go. OMD it was a shocker!Here I am recovering from the incident. I am so embarrassed. Now all my spots are showing! I'd rather be fluffy and all white.



Next, Bella, then Peaches. You can see how happy she is! The whole experience was just disgusting!

Momma sez we have to have baths today so she can put our flea drops on our shoulders tomorrow. Whatever! We think she just has an urge now and then to torture sweet little doggies like us.

8 comments:

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Oh you poor puppies. We really know how you felt because we feel exactly the same about baths. Mum just has to mention the "b" word and we rush into our crates! While brushing us today mum mentioned something about us needing a bath soon!! Oh no!
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

Joe Stains said...

we have spots too, its ok, except for when Mom calls them MUTANT spots.

Kerrio said...

You poor dogs! The torture of the bath... AND a clipping. Of our 5, KuBrin does not mind and the rest HATE it.

Mind you they only get a both if they've rolled in something noxious.

Don't worry - tomorrow is another day..

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Wow, Eddie! You look very handsome with your spots and all! J x

Randi said...

Hey! I had a bath today too! What's going on with the baths? But thankfully I'm less itchy & flaky..don't care for the water but I LOVE the rump & shoulder massages...Yep..the flea potion will go on me in a couple days too...
Love & Licks,
Randi

Gus said...

Hi guys: We are glad the storms are taking a break so your mom could give you good baths. It is important to stay clean and healthy, so we can help the humans. That said, I am hiding under the desk with the laptop in case muzzer reads your blog and gets ideas!

PreciOus said...

Well atleast you are look nice and ready to dirty yourselves all over again!

Snuggle,
Precious

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh Eddie look so different now. But I bet you all smell nice now

~ Girl girl