Please leave your pawprint so we'll know you were here!

It's a Beagle-rific Life

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Middle Name Game


Putter tagged me, Eddie, to play the middle name game so here goes:

1. Post the rules before you give the facts. (Listen up Pups, these are the Rules!!)

2. List one fact that is somehow relevant to you and your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your post using your middle name and facts about it.

4. At the end of your post choose one dog to tag for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to let each puppy know she/he has been tagged. (It’s ok if you don’t do this, just tag who you want to tag!).

I am embarrassed to tell my middle name, but I suppose I must so that I don't seem like a kill-joy. I also don't like my middle name, because it is only used when I am in trouble. Knowing that, here you are....

E - Everlasting. Momma sez I can never leave this world or she would be crushed. So I have to be everlasting

U - Unmatched. There has never been and will never ever be another quite like me.

G - Generous. I believe in giving. I give hugs and licks to people whether they ask or not!

E - Ebullient. I get so excited about things. Like car rides, tennis balls, camping. I put a picture of me on a car ride at the top so you can see just how ebullient I get. Momma taught me this new word (ebullient). I think I like it. Can you tell? Hee Hee.

N - Nonstop. I'm on duty 24/7. Watching over my family dutifully.

E - Even. Steady-Eddie is one of my nicknames. I'm level-headed, well, except when I get ebullient about car rides, tennis balls, or camping. Oh, or my hedgehog, or my Duckie, or a squirrel, or...

According to the rules, I have to tag 6 of my doggie friends. Hmmm. I will tag Herbie, Randi, Bella (not my Bella, the other one), sexy diva dog Lola, the perfectest Collie ever Perfect Tosca, and last but never never least our blogging mentors Butchy and Snickers.

Whoofs to all. Can't wait to read your blogs!
Eddie

3 comments:

Ferndoggle said...

Eddie Spaghetti! Ha! I was already tagged for the middle name game on 8/21 & after I posted, I tagged YOU!! I think I forgot to tell you (Divas have a LOT on their minds!)

Eugene is a very distinguished middle name (tho I do like Spaghetti).

I also tagged Peaches so could you please get her (and Bella too) to play???

Sexy Diva Lola Sprout Beyonce

Joe Stains said...

Oh boy what a name!! I am kind of glad I don't have a middle name!

Bella said...

Hiya Eddie Eugene !!
waarroooo wa wa wa - good post.
We are onto posting for the tag
Wuffs
Bella