Please leave your pawprint so we'll know you were here!

It's a Beagle-rific Life

Monday, August 27, 2007

Adding Bella!


Hi, ya'll. Bella here! Eddie & Peaches have agreed to let me blog with them. I've been looking over their shoulder at the computer for quite some time now and I think I have it figgerred out. Ya jus punch on them there buttons and move that little artifishill mousey thingy around and wah-lah! You got yerself a blog! Hah. So easy even a squirrel could do it. I aint seen too many computers in trees, though, so I doubt it'll happen. Squirrel blogs, I mean.

Anyhoo, I wanted to tell ya'll about a cricket I befriended yesterday.
It showed up in our fam'ly room. I chased it around a bit. Then things got kinda rowdy and, well, lets just say he lost one of his hoppin legs. After a while I think he got tired cuz he didn't git up no more. Oh well.
So, me and Momma and Poppa went to class tonight. Eddie N Peaches make fun of me, but the jokes on them, cuz I git lots of paw-lickin-good treats for following instructions. Mmmmm. Here's me coming when called, very promptly and I got a tasty treat when I got there.

This is my classmate, Shazzia. Sorry, Shaz if I spelt yur name wrong. We wasn't sure on that. We think yur real cute, though. And darn it. We're all in this together, right!

Then, remember how we told ya before about the Joe Stains dog. Well here he is! Walter the Wonder Dog. He's doin' a great job. His Momma might not think so, but we know he is.

Now there it is. All wrapped up with a bow. My first blog!
Take care ya'll. And, like Eddie sez,
Be good to each other. We all need a friend.
Pooches Smooches,
Bella

5 comments:

Myeo said...

Hi Bella

Its great attending classes. You can meet and make many new friends.

Love
Boy n Baby

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hello Bella, so nice to see you on the blog. :) I hope to see you blog more often.


~ Girl girl

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Welcome to the blogging world Bella. Sounds like your classes are going well. It makes it all the better that you get treats for listening.
Licks
Jazz and Dixie
P.S. We will have to change our link to you guys now that you have joined the blog.

Ferndoggle said...

Hi Bella!! So nice to hear from you! Looks like you're doing a great job as school.

You could've made a snack from that cricket!

Lola

Joe Stains said...

bella it is so nice to hear from you! you did a great job on your first blog! PLUS every blog is better when you include a picture of a Boston Terrier.

I hope you get to blog some more real soon!