Please leave your pawprint so we'll know you were here!

It's a Beagle-rific Life

Monday, January 7, 2008

Phantom Photos

Who knows what happened on the last post to the pictures! You just can't trust paws. The pads are too close together to hit the right keys, things get posted before you want them to be. It can be very frustrating. Hoomans do NOT know how good they have it with those opposomable thumbs.

This brings up a question. What would YOU do if you had opposable thumbs? Hmmm?
Peaches: Obviously I would open the fridge and start EATING!
Bella: Throw my own toys, then join Peaches at the fridge.
Eddie: Nothing. I'm happy the way I am, thank you.
Lady: Huh. Did somedoggy say something?

We challenge Sherman, Penny & Lola, Butchy & Snickers, and Snowball to tell us what they would do if they had opposable thumbs.

Can't wait to hear, guys!
Whoofs & Baroos,
Eddie, Peaches, Bella & Lady

7 comments:

Snowball said...

This is an interesting situation. Hmm...mm.. let me go think what I would do.

Thanks for tagging me.

Luv,
Snowball

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! That's a tough question! It sorta opens up a whole new world, doesn't it! I think Peaches and Bella have the right idea - involving food!!!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Amber-Mae said...

Hahaha, good one guys! But I don't think I can answer this question. It's too difficult for me.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Katherine and Pippa said...

I think you have definitely hit the right button with the fridge idea. I always go and help mistress when she moves towards the fridge. But if I could open it myself that would open up a whole new world. Or at least a whole fridge.

Pippa

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i wonder can i drive then...

Frasier said...

I' d be everywhere and mommy would be sick of me !
Frasier

Joe Stains said...

I'd be ordering pizza hut online!! Then I'd hit the fridge!