Please leave your pawprint so we'll know you were here!

It's a Beagle-rific Life

Monday, January 28, 2008

Momma's Helpers


We're bored. There's just not much to do. The snow is melting and the yard is icky (says Momma) so we can't go out cuz we will just make tracks in the house. Hmmmph.


So, me and Bella decided to help Momma do the dishes. Mmmm. Its a fun thing. There was some really good stuff on the cutting board. Here I am 'prewashing' it for Momma. Hee Hee!

Have a great week all!
Baroooooo!
Peaches

8 comments:

Joe Stains said...

I miss doing this. we don't have a dishwasher at our new house :( I hope your yard dries up soon!

Amber-Mae said...

Aw, wish I could this job too. I don't mind working full-time, just doing this all day. At least I'll get to taste a little bit of everything my hoomans eat!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale said...

Our ground is still frozen solid so we're safe for awhile longer! Our mom doesn't like that squishy mud stuff either! Nice job on the pre-wash, guys!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

snoutbeagle said...

Hi pups!

Thank you for stopping by our blog and introducing yourselves!

We've given you an award ... come by and check it out :)

Wags and sniffs,
D&M

Peanut said...

I totally do that too. Prewashing the dishes is the best.

Islay said...

Hi pups, I always hang around the dishwasher, too; you never know what goodies you might find!

licks
-Charlie

Abby said...

I help my mom "prewash" all the time...when she's not looking! Then she just tells me to go in my cage! But it's good while it lasts!

The Brat Pack said...

We loooove washing dishes, we don't know why Mom complains.

Bear