Please leave your pawprint so we'll know you were here!

It's a Beagle-rific Life

Saturday, January 5, 2008

All Dressed Up

The snow started melting off today. Our yard has turned to mush. Momma and Poppa took down the outdoor Christmas decorations finally. They couldn't do it before because the decorations were stuck in a foot of snow and ice. While they did that, we got to play outside. It was way fun. We ran and ran and chased squirrels and barked at the neighbor doggies. Look how dirty Eddie is! Wow. What fun!

Then, Momma called us in one by one and stuck us in the bath. After that we were all shivery so Momma got us all warmed up in our doggie warm-up outfits. Don't we all look spiffy.I think she washed Eddie's eyes out. Where are they?????
And my sissie Bella is so spiffy in her sweats. I think she's an autumn, though. She might look good in a nice rich burgundy. Lady wouldn't have anything to do with getting dressed up. Bah Humbug!
Here's me in my Baby Blue sweats getting warmed up. I don't like the flash on the camera so I shut my eyes. But I am cute, aren't I?
Pooches Smooches to you all!
Peaches

11 comments:

Randi said...

Hi Eddie & Peaches & Bella!

I don't know why, but I can't see your pictures! I'd love to see what you are all doing...maybe my secretary can figure it out...

Love & Licks,
Randi

Peanut said...

I couldn't see a couple of the pictures. Saw Eddie with no eyes. that is scary where did they go?

Amber-Mae said...

Hmm, the pictures are not showing up for some reason. I'll come back later & check it out!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale said...

We can see all of the pictures and you all look sparkling clean and just adorable!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Katherine and Pippa said...

Another one who can't see the piccies. Ill pop back later too.

Pippa

Eddie N Peaches said...

Hmm. We don't know y everyone can't see the pictures. We'll ask Momma to look at it and maybe we can edit them in.
Thanks for letting us know.
Whoofs,
Eddie, Peaches Bella & Lady

Eddie N Peaches said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eddie N Peaches said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe Stains said...

Where did his eyes go?! Some pics don't work :(

Amber-Mae said...

I can only see two pictures today. You both look great in your sweaters.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi guys,
Not sure why, but I can't see all your pictures....would love to see the pictures.
Ohhh, I see that others can't see either? I'll come back to see if I can see them later.
--JB