Please leave your pawprint so we'll know you were here!

It's a Beagle-rific Life

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Cards

My eyes are getting tired from all this card writing. But, I must get it done so we can get our cards in the mail to our doggie buddies.
Let's see. Whose next on the list?

Okay. I need more return address labels. Mom....
Hmmm... Who is this? Hmmm. Okay. Okay.

I think I might have to break for a snackie and a beverage. I'm getting parched.


Okay, back to work. Peaches, Bella, come on. Let's get it done. Momma says she will put our cards out in the mail Monday if we finish this weekend. We can do it! Its been so fun getting cards from our DWB friends. Pawfectly good fun!
Whoofs,
Eddie

11 comments:

Snowball said...

I worked overtime on my cards last week and we have managed to send them out by last Friday. With the help of Peaches, Bella and Lady, I am sure you can get it done over the weekend.

I am sending you 1 of my cards too.

Kerrio said...

We've eschewed the cards in favour of doggie rescue donation this year - it's very liberating.

Don't ruin your eyes Bella!

Molly the Airedale said...

We love your glasses, Eddy! You guys deserve a snackie! Look how hard you're working! Getting Christmas cards in the mail is sure fun!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Hammer said...

Hey guys
We've been going through the same but we have now posted all our Christmas cards to our DWB friends. We hope you like our card.
Love from Hammer

Peanut said...

Oh we just got ours done this weekend also. They are going out on Monday. You look like you are working very very hard Eddie. I made my mom do most of ours haha

Amber-Mae said...

Oh yeah, it is a LOT of work! Ofcourse, my mommy did all the writing but I did all the licking of the stamps & the envelopes. It's also very tiring to supervise her. She makes too many silly mistakes!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Joe Stains said...

It really was a lot of work to do the cards but it is so worth it because we LOVE getting them in the mail!

Katherine and Pippa said...

We've chickened out on the paper version but we're doing the email one. Although mistress needs to get a move on this week.

Pippa

the many Bs said...

Hi Kiddos, Eddie, you look so cute in your spectacles. we can tell you were working on those cards really hard. it is a lot of work. our mom had to have us help her a lot, otherwise, they would still be on the table.

it's a lot of fun though, don'cha think? we sure like getting them

woofers!

Tatum Tot said...

you have a lots of work! You look neat in the glasses, though. :)

Katherine and Pippa said...

cards? tell me about it. and they are only ecards

and it still takes mistress years

hope you have yours by now, let me know if you haven't and I will sort mistress (sort of)

Pippa