Please leave your pawprint so we'll know you were here!

It's a Beagle-rific Life

Monday, June 25, 2007

Question Game

We thought it would be fun to play the question game, too. Something to do till we can download our vacation/camping photos.
I, Eddie, will go first:
1. Your age? Just turned 4 years old
2. Your age when came to live with your people? 5 months old. Momma rescued me from a very bad place where I was sick and full of fleas and ticks.
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Black, and I have my multi-colored checked bandana on.
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? I love my Grandma and my Grandpa both favoritely.
5. How much do you weigh? 24 pounds
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? I didn't exactly chew it up, but I pulled the skirting off Mom's formal living room sofa because my ball went underneath and I couldn't get it. I think that's reason enough. Don't you!
7. Do you like other Dogs? Mostly
8. Who is your best non-human friend? I love Peaches. She's my baby sissie. I also love Bella's babies. They're great. I missed them so much while we were camping. I was excited to see them when we got back.
9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Most definately TENNIS BALLS! Woo Hoo!
10. Do you like to be brushed? Its okay. I put up with it.
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Cheese.
12. Do your people cut your toenails? Yes.
13. Any formal education? Nope. I learned what I know from the school of hard knocks.
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Couch potato.
15. Five nicknames your people call you. Eddie Spaghetti, Uncle Ed, Special Ed, Fluffy (after a bath, when my hair is long), that's all I can think of.
16. What is your best trick? Trick?
17. Do you like kitties? I love kitties. They're my favorite thing to chase!
18. What did you have for breakfast? kibbles with a spoonful of Lady's canned food on top and a splash of warm water. mmmmm
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what? I've never gotten hold of anything, but I sure do try! Me 'n Peaches treed a groundhog once, and lots of squirrels, and we've ran after some rabbits and cats. But, none successfully.
20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? Last month for a checkup and shots and stuff.
21. Where do you sleep at night? Oh, where ever I'm in the mood to sleep. Sometimes on the bed with Mom n Dad, sometimes on my pillow on the floor, sometimes on the couch.
22. Do you like to swim? Don't know. Never tried. Is it hard?
23. Can you make puppies? Nope
24. Do you give kisses? Sometimes, but not much.
25. Can you potty on command? No. But I never potty in the house. I will wait till someone lets me out... No matter how long.
26. To Cuz or not to Cuz? Huh?

Peaches turn!
1. Your age? 1 1/2 earth years.
2.Your age when came to live with your people? 8 weeks
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Red/White & Blue
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? I'm kind of slow to warm up to other people. Mostly I just like Momma and Daddy
5. How much do you weigh? A lady never tells her weight
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? Oh my Dog! You mean I have to remember which is the worst offense I've ever commited from thousands of them. Jeez! I might as well try to be a brain surgeon!
7. Do you like other Dogs? I'm kind of shy. I like other dogs if they're quiet. I don't like rowdy dogs. They scare me.
8. Who is your best non-human friend? Definately my big brother, Eddie.
9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Squeekies For sure!
10. Do you like to be brushed? Being a hound dog, its not an issue. Mom wipes my coat with a hound glove. It feels good and makes me oh so shiney.
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Can I pick Peanut Butter ON Cheese?
12. Do your people cut your toenails? Yes, but I make 'em wrastle to get it done. Hah!
13. Any formal education? I took Dad to Puppy Class. He passed.
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Yes. One or the other. I go really hard like the Energizer bunny then I crash hard.
15. Five nicknames your people call you. Princess Peaches, Princess Pee Pee (but I outgrew that one), Baby Girl, Beagley Girl, Chicken Dog
16. What is your best trick? I can balance really good for a long time on my hind legs to get a treat.
17. Do you like kitties? I love chasing kitties. That is what you meant, isn't it?
18. What did you have for breakfast? Kibbles... Really fast. I can empty my dish in 10 seconds.
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? I have hunting in my blood. My grandpa, and lots of uncles and aunts, etc were champion hunters. I love to find game. So far, I've scared lots of stuff up trees, but I don't catch it. Beagles aren't supposed to.
20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? Went a couple of weeks ago for ANOTHER ear infection. I hate those things. And I hate the drops they give Momma for my ears.
21. Where do you sleep at night? Sometimes I sleep with Mom and Dad. But, if I'm extra tired, I'll go in my kennel. Sometimes I'll start in my kennel and sleepwalk to Mom and Dad's bed. Hee Hee.
22. Do you like to swim? Dunno. Never tried it.
23. Can you make puppies? No.
24. Do you give kisses? Oh yes. I love to give lots of kisses. Especially when Mom or Dad comes home. I make sure I let them know I'm happy to see them.
25. Can you potty on command? No.
26. To Cuz or not to Cuz? I love my bad orange Cuz! Huh?

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Hey Eddie Spaghetti!!!! hehehehe - I just love that name! Very original and I wish I would have thought of peanut butter smeared on cheese! I love them both too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Joe Stains said...

swimmning is bad and scary and dont ever let anyone ever tell you anything different!

Peanut said...

Yep I agree with Joe don't ever let anyone tell you swimming is nice. It is is evil evil and you are lucky you've never had to try it. Oh and good job on treeing all those animals.

Ferndoggle said...

Yeah!! Thanks for playing our game guys. We love the name Eddie Spaghetti!

Sherman, Penny & Lola