Please leave your pawprint so we'll know you were here!

It's a Beagle-rific Life

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Happy-Sad Day


I got my haircut finished today. I was a little put out afterwards. I felt nekid. Momma put a bright bandana on me and I got to go for a car ride. Then I felt much better. Here is a picture of me in my bandana with my new haircut.

A family came over today and played with the puppies. Then they picked one out that they said they were going to take it home with them! Oh no! Mom wouldn't let that happen would she? Happily, she told them that the babies need to stay with Bella at least another month. Sadly, that means that one of them will be going away from us one day.

The family seemed very happy. The little boy hugged the baby a lot and gave her kisses. They kissed Bella, too, and told her thank you for the sweet puppy. The family picked out a girl, puppy #3 and named her Casey. They were already talking about all the things they would need to do to get ready for her when she does come to their house. I think they will take good care of her but as her uncle, I do worry.

Mom and Dad talked this evening about still needing to find nice homes for the other two. Does that mean all the babies are going to be going away? I sure will miss them a lot.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PerfectTosca said...

Well now think of it this way you two. Your mom got you from somebody who wanted to find a good home for you, right. And your mom is doing her best to make sure they all get the best families to themselves, just like you got your Mom. So don't worry, the puppies will be very happy and then think about this: Your mom will have time for more attention to shower upon YOU!

Peanut said...

You look very nice with your bandana and haircut. I am sorry the puppies will be going away.

Molly the Airedale said...

I think your haircut looks great! Mitch got one today and I'm getting one tomorrow! We both love haircuts!
That is sad about the babies but you don't really want to keep them all, do you?

Love ya lots,
Maggie