Please leave your pawprint so we'll know you were here!

It's a Beagle-rific Life

Monday, June 25, 2007

Camping Trip







We camped. It was like a dog park! Momma's brother and sister-in-law, Tim and Nancy were there with their two German Shepherds, Rance and Carley. Daddy's son, John was there with his Mom's new yellow lab puppy, Dino. There's a picture of me getting acquainted with him. And of course, me and Peaches were there. Such fun!

There's a picture of me looking through the window of the camper. That's when I got grounded for barking too much while the humans were grilling and trying to eat their supper. All I wanted was to help... them finish their meals. Rance and Carley headed back home Saturday morning. Saturday afternoon, the rest of us hounds went for a walk in the woods while Dad and John went out on a fishing boat. There's a picture of Peaches panting. It was really hot and humid and we all panted a lot.

Friday Peaches' belly got all bloated up like she had swallowed a whole cantaloupe. She was crying a lot. She almost got taken to the doggie E.R. She started having gas - ooh smelly gas, though and felt some better. On Saturday she had bad poopies all day, just like Joe Stains after he ate the hot dog (Check out Joe Stains dog blog. He's way cool.) By Sunday, she was her usual self.

We slept hard on the way home on our pink blankie in the back seat of the truck. Patrick rode there with us too in his travel cage. Momma says it was too hot for him to travel in the camper like he usually does.

See ya'll another time.
Love, Eddie





3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a fun trip! I've never been camping! I'm so jealous! I hope Peaches tummy is all back to normal!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Peanut said...

Oh I'm glad Peaches is okay. That was probably scary. Sounds like you guys had lots of fun.

Joe Stains said...

I would end up getting grounded too, I bark a LOT! I feel for Peaches, I hope whatever she got in her tummy tasted good on the way down!