Please leave your pawprint so we'll know you were here!

It's a Beagle-rific Life

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Puzzles Me


I have been working very hard on this puzzle all winter. Now I have completed it. Let me tell you, it's not easy when you do not have thumbs to pick up those little, flat pieces and put them in place. I really despise winter and I don't like it either. It is entirely too cold for a short-haired type like me.I am ready for spring now and whatever it brings. Do you like my puzzle? It is a cowboy and his horse and their covered wagon. I think about the hardships the cowboys and pioneers faced as they crossed the plains heading west so many years ago. I wonder if they had Beagles with them?
Barooooooo to all you good pooches!
Peaches


12 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom loves to work puzzles and she did more than her share of them growing up but it seems like now that she's grown up, she doesn't have any time for them :-(
That looks like a puzzle with LOTS of pieces!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Good you guys are back to blogging!
You are a good puzzler....I can't do that at all.
--JB

Joe Stains said...

you are very talented! I bet those cowboys had some kind of cool dogs to keep them company!

Amber-Mae said...

Oh wow, great job! Must have been sooo difficult for you especially when you have no thumbs. Phew! Faith will hate the cold weather too. I think she will turn into a popsicle!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Bolota said...

Wow, great puzzle!!! Thanks for the visit, I promise to write in english more often for you to come back! Barooooooo =)

Peanut said...

Wow good job

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

As a fluffy Siberian husky, I am disappointed by the lack of snow and cold we've had in Columbia. You can send me yours!

Pippa said...

Mistress likes puzzles. I have never done one. You are very clever.

Pippa

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Love the puzzle! Looks like a lot of pieces! What a great activity to do inside during the cold winter. Mum did one with beagles on it!
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

the many Bs said...

that's a very fun puzzle. we're proud of you for putting it all together without any thumbs. it's amazing what a beagle can do when he is determined.

maybe you need a warm sweater and some booties for the winter.

woofs

Abby said...

Just saw your post...
Nice puzzle! I don't think I'd have the patiance to do one...I'd probably be the one whos there for hugs when people get frustrated...my humans started a thousand piece puzzle a few months ago...they worked on it one day and quit...it's still sitting on our pool table...well, whatever floats their boat, I guess...
Hope you had a nice Easter!
~Abby

Emily and Ike said...

We should have a winter hating contest!
Ike