Please leave your pawprint so we'll know you were here!

It's a Beagle-rific Life

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Howl-O-Ween

Okay, we know its late to do this, but Momma did dress Bella and Peaches up for the howl-o-ween photo contest at work. I, Eddie, refused! It was simply beneath me! What kind of self-respecting Beastie (Beagle x Westie) would be caught dressing up for howl-o-ween! I mean!Fairy PeachesCountry Hound aka: Farmer Dog

Anyway, Neither of them won the contest. A little chihuahua from work (who signed our guestbook) won it dressed up as a little devil.

Clothes should be functional! Not just to make us look silly! Right?
Eddie

5 comments:

Joe Stains said...

That farmer pic is adorable! I got to admit I love my coats and sweatshirts, but not the stupid costumes!

Molly the Airedale said...

You guys look adorable! Peaches, you look so pretty and girlie and Eddie, we just love the jeans and checkered shirt! You guys should have won! Devils are a dime a dozen for Halloween!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

the many Bs said...

those are pretty cute costumes. you should have won! you guys are very cute.

woofers.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You doggies look cute in the costume. I love the farmer look. ;) It's really unique

~ Girl girl

Ferndoggle said...

I'm with you Eddie...no stinkin' costumes on me!

Sherman

(Pee Ess, Mom said I had to tell you the girls look adoreable. Whatever.)