Please leave your pawprint so we'll know you were here!

It's a Beagle-rific Life

Saturday, October 6, 2007

All to Myself!


Eddie, Bella and Peaches went to Butchy & Snickers' Campout pawty. That left the house all to me!
Being a senior citizen, I'm not really into all that rough play. Staying home with Momma and Poppa in the quiet house is good enough for me.

Eddie & Peaches & Bella had an idea for a scavenger hunt at the pawty. I wonder if they're doing that?

I hope everyone is having a good time at Butchy and Snickers.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

There is nothing wrong with some alone time, I love mine too, when I can get it!

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Bet the house was nice and quite for those all important zzz's and you could have a choice of places to sleep!
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

Kerrio said...

Sounds like all Cleo's dreams come true -she would LOVE to be home alone with the peeps to pamper her....

Make the most of it!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Aw.. you could come and just chill with some other doggies at the pawty too. :)

~ Girl girl

Katherine and Pippa said...

nmSometimes you don't want to get involved with all those naughty party games. Best to enjoy your own space - you look very cool in that pic.

Pippa

Katherine and Pippa said...

Ooops sorry lady - I got paws crossed writing the last post and ended up writing the silly code at the start of the comment.

Pippa

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Sometimes it's nice to just stay quietly at home and have your mum and dad all to yourself! Hope you had a good rest. J x

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Guys,
Just checking in again to see if you are all ok?
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

Peanut said...

I wish I could get some time alone once in awhile. You are lucky

Snowball said...

Hi Eddie, Peahes and Bella,

When are you coming back to blog some more?

Luv,
Snowball