Please leave your pawprint so we'll know you were here!

It's a Beagle-rific Life

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Graduation Pictures

Momma fergot the camra for mah graduashun, but we took some pictures of me with my certificate. So, Here ya go...

I think I smiled real pretty in this one, didn't I?

Here's another one with me sitting behind my diploma. Don't I look smarter now? I can't wait to go to our play class where we learn how to play games in tunnels and climb over stuff. How fun. Last, but not least, here's a picture of me and Momma. I luv Momma. I luv to give her kisses, but she's not always as happy about it as me. Hmm? Why would that be?



Well, everydog & GG, gotta go. Have sqwirrels to bark at ya know. Always on duty here!
Baroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Bella

7 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Bella, congrates on getting that pawsome certificate. You look great in the pictures. :)

~ Girl girl

Kerrio said...

Well Done Bella!

No-dog in this house is clever enough for one of them!!!

Katherine and Pippa said...

Whataclevergirl you are Bella. And you look so pretty on those pictures with that gorgeous smile.

Pippa

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations Bella! You worked very hard for that diploma! Your smile is just beautiful!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Snowball said...

Hi Bella,

You look really pretty posing with your certificate. Hope that you have more fun during your playing classes. You look much better than you did when you first came to join your pack.

Luv,
Snowball

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Congrats, Bella! I had to repeat my training classes TWICE because I never paid attention! I used to sit at the back and fall asleep! J x

Ferndoggle said...

Yay!! Congrats on your graduation, Bella! You are officially edu-makay-ted...just like us!

Sherman, Penny & Lola