Please leave your pawprint so we'll know you were here!

It's a Beagle-rific Life

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Five Things to Put in a Time Capsule



What would we put in a time capsule? Our friend Jackson tagged us to give a list... Here ya go...
1) I, Eddie, would put in a Duckie or a Hedgehog because everyone needs something to snuggle... Even pupples in the future.
2) I would also put in a tennis ball so that the future pupples will have something fun to play with
3) AND I would put the dog shampoo in there so that Momma can't give us baths any more. Me Too! Oh, Peaches here.
4) I think we should put a copy of the Missouri State Parks Campground rules in there so that future pupples can look at it and see that once upon a time, dogs were allowed in camp.
5) Pictures of us, cuz we're cute.

Okay, there ya have it.
Yeah, there ya have it. In a time capsule, from me 'n Peaches.

We nominate Bear Bear the Rottie to tell us what 5 things he would put in the time capsule. Can't wait to find out Bear!

Whoofs & Baroos,
Eddie & Peaches

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

That's a great idea to put the shampoo in there! Now why didn't I think of that! hehehehehe
Great choices guys!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Heather D said...

hey, i think your blog is cool, i may like cats but i like dogs too

Peanut said...

Oh that was a great list.

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Why didn't I think of the shampoo?! And I forgot tennis balls too! Good job you included them in your capsule. J x