Please leave your pawprint so we'll know you were here!

It's a Beagle-rific Life

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Class, Yeah, we got Class!

Oh our dogness. Momma has decided that we are heathens. We don't know why she would think that. Could it be the trash episode. Could it be that everyone who comes over says ouch instead of hello (ouch because we jump up on them and our little toenails scratch their legs). Could it be because Bella jumps up on the kitchen table? Could it be because we dash past them when they're going up or down the stairs? We could go on, of course, but we haven't the time to list all of them.

Okay, so Momma is right. We're heathens.

Momma has always wanted to try those Agility games, but it hasn't worked out that she had the right dog.


I, Peaches, was supposed to be Momma's agility dog, but I really hate traveling in the car (it makes me toss my kibble), and I don't like heights or anything that isn't inside my backyard. Oh, how can I stand camping? Well, because I know our camper, and our patio mat, and lawn chairs, and the BBQ grill that all the great food
comes off of. So its just like home.

I, Eddie, can't do it because I have a bad back. Can't do the jumping and stuff. Uh uh. No way!

So, Here comes Bella who likes to jump up on the kitchen table from the floor, (just like a cat) and isn't afraid of anything. Momma says she just lacks manners. Last night Bella had to go to her first doggie manners class. Haa haa! We'll let her tell ya.


Hi, Bella here. It was really cool. We met other dogs, big and little, hairy and not as hairy. No two alike. There was even a Joe Stains dog there! His name is Walter. He is pretty cool.

Everyone was so excited to meet everyone else. But then this lady and her way-too-calm lab mix started talking to our people and next thing you know, they're making us not jump up on them, and we had to walk without pulling on the leash, and we had to sit when they said so and we weren't allowed to run through the open doorway till they said we could! Hmmmph. When I did good, Momma gave me a treat. Mmmmm.

Momma says we have to practice a lot. So we practiced tonight when she got home from work. Surprises to Eddie & Peaches, too. She made them do the same things! Haa haa haa haa haa! I could hardly stop cracking up!

Enjoy your week!

Whoofs & Baroos to all,
Eddie, Peaches & Bella

8 comments:

Joe Stains said...

I would say Walter is a FINE name for a Boston Terrier. Did he listen?? We sure don't! Mom says we are pretty bad too. I hope you get a million treats for being made to listen so much!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh.. I bet you doggies will do great in class. :) There's many doggie friends there

~ girl girl

Peanut said...

Oh we bet you were the best one in class

Kerrio said...

Bella jumps on the kitchen table???

Wow dont tell KuBrin please. Mind you - we don't have a kitchen table.... so I guess we are safe.


Snogs from the dogs

Kerrio & co

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Good luck in your class. I found it's best to play dumb and then you get more treats as encouragement! Hehehehe! J x

Ferndoggle said...

School is lots of fun! For me it means lots of treats & special time with Mom!!

I hope you end up being an agility star, Bella.

Penny

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself. We just like chasing around at the dog park.

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Peaches,
Our mum sometime tells us that we lack manners too! We don't think so but mum says we are crowding her too much at meal times!
Is Bella going to be the dog to come home and train you and Eddie? Mum can't separate the two of us now and says it would be near impossible to do any class with us.
Keep up the good work as long as it keeps the treats coming!
Licks
Jazz and Dixie