Please leave your pawprint so we'll know you were here!

It's a Beagle-rific Life

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

15 Inch Beagle "UNO" Takes Westminster!


Isn't he hamsome! Oh, my dogness.
I, Peaches, think I'm in love.
But, he is a big star and surely wouldn't have anything to do with little ol' me from the river bluffs of Missouri.

BArooooo! To you, too, UNO! You should be so proud! We are very proud to have a BEAGLE win the Westminster.Look at him eat. Wow. Right off a silver platter. He's my kind of guy.
I think I'll have sweet dreams of him tonight. baROOOOOOOO!

Thank you, Jazz & Dixie for the award. We are so appreciative.
BarOOOOOO000,
Peaches.

10 comments:

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

We know a lot of happy beagles. Enjoy your moment in the sun. Our Dad of course remembers reading about Barney Beagle when he was a little boy. Barney even played baseball once.

Eddie N Peaches said...

Hi Butchy & Snickers. Yes, we thought about the boom in unwanted Beagle puppies that this could result in. There are already way too many Beagles at the shelters!
We've still got lots of snow and ice. We watched Momma and Poppa both slip and fall the other day while they were shoveling the driveway! Tee Hee!

Katherine and Pippa said...

I do not think he is anything like as gorgeous as Peaches and Bella. Happy Valentine's Day girls.

Also to Eddie and Lady too.

Love from Pippa

Amber-Mae said...

Heard about champion Uno! He is gorgeous. Congrats to him!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Guys
This was such great news for beagles around the world. Uno and his owners must be so proud to have broken the "beagle drought" in the Westminster Dog Show. He really is handsome isn't he, Peaches? Happy Valentine's Day.
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

Snowball said...

Uno is handsome. You have got good taste, Peaches.

Happy Valentine's Day to you, Eddie, Bella and Lady.

Luv
Snowball

Ferndoggle said...

Uno is one cute boy! No wonder you're in love Peaches.

We think you're excellent too!

Sherman, Penny & lola

Dandy Duke said...

Uno is one handsome boy!
Happy Valentine's day to all of you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

We watched the dog show at my house. I really liked Uno. He was handsome!
--JB

Stella Louella said...

Beagles are way too fun!! I thought maybe one of Uno's owners is from Springfield, MO? Where did I hear that?
I'm back online...thanks for visiting my blog in the past. I'm enjoying yours!
Slurps,
Miss Stella, and now Eddie the Siberian (also known as Gold Eye Eddie from Maverick the Pirate's blog)